Email us: email@example.com
Phone Number: +254703433403
Who we are:Our website address is benchelmedia.comWhat personal data we collect and why we collect it:
2. Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3. Contact Forms & Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
5. Analytics- How long we retain your data: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
6. What rights you have over your data: If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
7. Where we send your data: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
8. Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act: Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
9. Your Acceptance Of These Terms: By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. Contact information:
If you face any problem with the contents or the site, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of B-Magazine!
Below are the Terms and Conditions for use of benchelmedia.com
1. You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the B-Magazine website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
2. You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
3. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website. The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly not prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text, and other such information is not the property of benchelmedia.com ( unless otherwise stated).
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated B-Magazine reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice. Change to the Terms and Conditions of UseWe reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.